We are pleased to announce the 4th biennial QDev/NBIA Summer School at the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, June 22-26, 2020. The Center for Quantum Devices and the Niels Bohr International Academy in Copenhagen invite PhD and advanced MSc students in experimental and theoretical condensed matter physics to take part in this one-week international summer school on selected topics from the frontier of condensed matterphysics. The confirmed list of teachers is
- Klaus Ensslin, ETH Zürich
- Jukka Pekola, Aalto University
- Katharina Franke, FU Berlin
- Erez Berg, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Sebastián Bergeret, EHU San Sebastian
- Simon Trebst, THP Cologne
We would very much appreciate if you could help us announce this event via the attached flyer. Registration is now open, and deadline for applicationis May 1st.